Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some weekly trading ideas

US market surged up followed by  a rally all across the globe. This augurs well for our market and may give a good festive start to the week.

Shorts will run for cover and this may provide further fuel for another rally on Nifty.
 
Metal stocks have corrected and  may resume the uptrend again. We like Sesa Goa -stop 250 target 285, Uttam Galva stop 113 target 143,  ,   Dena Bank stop 64 target 96, Mahindera and Mahindera stop 810 target 900-943 ,  REC stop 190, target 220, Natco Pharma stop 124 target 163  and Moser Baer stop 92 target 114.

Pharma stocks are trading at new high, wait for corrections to get in.


These are some of the stocks from different sector . I will take position in  cash in different stocks from different sector to diversify my risk. These are my weekly picks and I will review my positions by 3.00 Pm today and will exit from those stocks which would not move up and continue with those stocks which are performing . I do not intend to take a longer term view and may exit from all positions by the last trading day which falls on Thursday.

No comments: